Update 04 April 2022
Due to the Corona virus, we are applying adjusted booking conditions and adjusted guidelines for hygiene and safety during your stay. We are closely following the developments concerning the Corona virus and are guided by the current guidelines of the Dutch government.
You are very welcome at Ruiterplaat Vakanties. The luxury holiday homes are all detached and situated on very spacious plots with plenty of privacy. We take all the necessary precautions to meet the highest standards of hygiene.
A safe stay is our highest priority. We take all necessary measures to meet the highest standards of safety and hygiene. Before your arrival, the holiday home is cleaned with the greatest care and we take the following additional measures:
- The bed linen and towels are washed at 95 degrees and disinfected.
- The contact points, the kitchen and the sanitary facilities in your holiday home are disinfected.
- For the cleaning of your villa we use Alphades, a disinfectant that is also used in hospitals, with the Cradle to Cradle Gold certificate 100% safe for people and environment.
- The house will be ventilated for at least 5 hours before arrival.
Cancellation/rescheduling due to COVID-19 infection
Are you (or other persons in your travel group) infected with the corona virus, which means that your holiday cannot take place? In that case, our standard cancellation conditions apply and there will be no refund. We advise you to arrange cancellation insurance with COVID-19 coverage elsewhere, so that these cancellation costs are covered by the insurance.
Cancellation/rescheduling due to closed border/negative travel advice
We offer you the possibility to reschedule your holiday in case of:
- A closed border
- Negative travel advice to the Netherlands in combination with a quarantine obligation upon arrival and/or return
The above must be communicated on the official website of the Dutch government or government of the country of origin.
In the above cases, you can change your reservation (without rebooking costs) up to 14 days before arrival. After this our standard cancellation conditions apply. The total amount of your booking remains the same or becomes higher. If the modified booking is more expensive, the difference will be charged to you. Otherwise, our general terms and conditions and cancellation conditions remain in force.