The Veiligheidsregio Zeeland has announced that we will be able to receive guests on the coast of Zeeland again from 01 May. We use a special protocol with adapted guidelines for hygiene and safety. As you have come to expect from us, we can also offer you a carefree and safe holiday during this period.
COVID-19 and your holiday
The global impact of the Coronavirus affects us all. This exceptional situation brings with it a lot of uncertainty. We will do our utmost to address your concerns as much as possible. A safe stay is our highest priority. Are you planning to stay at Ruiterplaat Vakanties soon or are you planning to? We would be happy to inform you about recent developments and what that means for your holiday:
From the 1st of May you can enjoy a well-deserved holiday with us in complete privacy. Our holiday homes are mostly situated on spacious plots with lots of privacy on small-scale holiday parks. We offer an excellent service, anticipating your personal wishes. For groceries you do not have to leave the holiday home, you can use our grocery service. And if your holiday by COVID-19 still can not go ahead, then we apply more flexible conditions.
Reservations for stays up to 31 August 2020 are subject to the following modified booking conditions:
Book now, decide later
Within 14 days after making the reservation, the reservation can be cancelled free of charge unless the reservation is made 28 days or less before the start of your stay. If you have paid with a Voucher, you will receive a new Voucher.
Extra security until the summer holidays
Book your stay for the summer now, so you can be assured of a wonderful holiday on the coast of Zeeland. In the unlikely event that your reservation cannot be made because of COVID-19, you can move your booking free of charge to a period later in the year. Or you can apply for a recreation voucher, which you can redeem for a stay until 1 July 2021.
For all other things, our general terms and conditions remain in force.
A safe stay for everyone is our highest priority. We hope for your understanding for some adjustments in this special period.
We take all necessary precautions to meet the highest standards of safety and hygiene. Before your arrival, the holiday home has been cleaned with the greatest care and we take the following additional measures:
- The bed and bath linen is washed and disinfected at 95 degrees.
- The hand contact points, the kitchen and the sanitary facilities in your holiday home are disinfected.
- For the cleaning of your holiday home we work with Alphades, a disinfectant that is also used in hospitals, with the Cradle to Cradle Gold certificate 100% safe for people and the environment.
- The holiday home is ventilated for at least 5 hours before arrival.
Check in and check out
We strive for as little physical contact as possible. On the day of arrival, you can pick up the key to your holiday home from 16.00 at the reception. A maximum of 1 person is allowed at the reception at the same time. For everyone's safety, our employees are behind plexiglass. The key to your holiday home will be disinfected before handover.
Due to the extra hygiene measures, the departure time has been adjusted to 9.00 am. Before departure we will inform you about the adjusted procedure.
With our grocery service you do not have to leave the holiday home. In cooperation with Albert Heijn Kamperland your groceries will be delivered to your holiday home (€ 5.00 delivery costs). Order your groceries for your stay here. Do you prefer fresh rolls for breakfast every morning? Then make use of our bread service, you can pay for the sandwiches online and we will hang them at your door in the morning.
The voucher is in principle a digital credit for the received (down payment) of the travel sum. You will receive a unique code from us with which you can redeem this credit for your next stay. When booking online, you can redeem the voucher by entering the voucher code in step 1 of the booking process. The following conditions apply to the issued vouchers:
- You can use the voucher up to one year after the time of issue as a means of payment for a new booking via our website.
- The voucher can be redeemed for a stay until 1 July 2021.
- The voucher has a value of the amount already paid by you.
- If the new travel sum is higher, you pay the price difference.
- If the new travel price is lower, you will have a remaining credit on the voucher, which you can use for a second booking during the validity of the voucher.
- The voucher is non-refundable or transferable.
- There will be no refund even if you do not use/can not use the voucher.
If you want to apply for a voucher, click here. Did you apply for a recreation voucher? Then you will receive it by e-mail within two weeks at the latest.
Heeft u nog vragen over uw (geplande) vakantie en de maatregelen rondom het Coronavirus COVID-19? Op onze pagina met Veelgestelde Vragen hebben wij de belangrijkste vragen voor u verzameld en beantwoord.