Cancellation terms and conditions
Sometimes you can't prevent that you have to cancel your reservation. For reservations with an arrival date before the 31st of December 2021, we have the following modified terms:
Book now, decide later
Within 14 days after making the reservation, the reservation can be cancelled free of charge unless the reservation is made 28 days or less before the start of your stay. If you have paid with a Voucher, you will receive a new Voucher.
Extra security until the summer holidays
Book your stay for the summer now, so you can be assured of a wonderful holiday on the coast of Zeeland. In the unlikely event that your reservation cannot be made because of COVID-19, you can move your booking free of charge to a period later in the year.
If you have a booking with arrival date after the 1st of January 2022 and for any reason whatsoever you are required to cancel the rental agreement you entered into and expressly have not used the cancellation fund, you will forfeit indemnification for the benefit of the lessor. This indemnification amounts to:
- For cancellation more than three months before the start of the stay, the cancellation costs are 25% of the agreed net rent;
- For cancellation within three to two months before the start of the stay, the cancellation charges amount to: 50% of the agreed net rent;
- For cancellation within two to one month(s) before the start of the stay, the cancellation charges amount to 60% of the agreed net rent;
- For cancellation within 4 to 2 weeks before the start of the stay, the cancellation charges amount to 90% of the agreed net rent;
- Cancellations within 2 weeks before the stay or in case of cancellation during the stay, the cancellation charges amount to 100% of the agreed net rent;
If you have taken out cancellation insurance through Ruiterplaat Holidays and cancel for a valid reason for the insurance, the costs may possibly be reclaimed through the insurance. View our Terms and Conditions for more information about cancellation insurance. Have you taken out (continuous) cancellation insurance elsewhere? We are happy to help you with the required documents for your insurance company.